Hamada is very famous as a fishing port.
There are "Doncchicchi 3 fish".

Doederleiniaberycoides is the most expensive fish.
I ate onetime,it's taste a lightly seasoned so it was very delicious.
Horsemackrel is famous as a dried fish.
It is not expensive and I like it among three.
Flat fish is famous as a dried fish too.
There are flat fish curry.I didn't eat yet,but my friend said it was very delicious.
There are "Doncchicchi 3 fish".

Doederleiniaberycoides is the most expensive fish.I ate onetime,it's taste a lightly seasoned so it was very delicious.
Horsemackrel is famous as a dried fish.
It is not expensive and I like it among three.
Flat fish is famous as a dried fish too.
There are flat fish curry.I didn't eat yet,but my friend said it was very delicious.
Did you eat Doncchicchi fish? If you want to be eat fish, I recommend it.

I have eaten nodoguro.I think it's so expensive but taste is good.
返信削除